Bath Education Trust (BET) is a partnership and collaboration of key education providers in Bath and North East Somerset. Our aim is to improve the educational experience of children and young people in our schools and prepare them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of later life. We aim to ensure that all students develop the knowledge and skills for successful progression in education and employment.
We are committed to the principles of:
* improving the educational experience of and provision for children and young people in our schools
* ensuring that all students develop the knowledge and skills for successful progression in education and employment
* training, developing and retaining high quality teaching and support staff.
* raising the profile of education issues in the B&NES area
We are working together to:
* provide high quality initial teacher training
* undertake joint professional development for our staff
* improve advice and guidance to students by developing collaborative and impartial careers advice and guidance for our students
* engage with local and national businesses to improve the employability skills and careers prospects of our students.
Day to day activities are led by a management group, composed of Headteachers and principals of the schools and the BET Project Manager and chaired by Andy Greenhough, Headteacher at Ralph Allen School.